Full boat cover possibly for sale

Any topic related to our Camano boats

Full boat cover possibly for sale

Postby NorWyn » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Greetings all,

I have a custom made full boat cover for my Troll.

As far as I can see it has never been used. I don’t use it, as we boat year round. I have given no thought to price and intend to put it on the boat at some point this winter to take some pics.

At this time, I am just wondering if anyone might be interested. Judging by the rest of our boat’s canvas I suspect it is of very high quality.

Cheers,

Chris
NorWyn

Re: Full boat cover possibly for sale

Postby jhance » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 pm

I am interested. How easy is it to take on and off? Price?
Jamey Hance
Audrey Grace #188
Orcas Island, WA
jhance

Postby NorWyn » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:41 am

Hi Jamey,

Thanks for your reply. As I say I have never put it on the boat but will do so when we get a break in the weather. At that point I will be able to comment further and send out some pics to anyone interested.

If you or drop me an email at norwyn@shaw.ca I will update you with some pics once i’ve put it up. As far as price, I want to check the condition is as good as I believe and what it might be worth before I figure out what to ask.

Cheers,

Chris
NorWyn

Postby NorWyn » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:15 am

I put the cover on for the first time this week, then removed it. I can now provide pictures and details vial email.

Briefly it is a pretty slick full winter cover which covers our entire boat including the cockpit roof/cover as well as the bbq, dinghy and motor mounted on the swim grid.

I would characterize the condition as “excellent - near new”

If interested, drop me an email at Norwyn@shaw.ca and I’ll send some pics and further details.

Cheers,

Chris
NorWyn

Return to Open Topics